Thursday, June 16, 2011

Food Truckus Ruckus

An anonymous birdie told me that all of the Louisville food trucks (and boy are there a lot all of the sudden) will be gathering for the first ever Food Truckus Ruckus this Saturday. That means for the first time since this whole Louisville food truck scene has started, you'll be able to find them all together in one place!

It looks like the trucks in attendance will be:

"Lil Cheezers Gourmet Grilled Cheesemobile, Morels Vegan Cuisine, Mozzapi, San Diego Sandwich Works, and more."

They'll be meeting this Saturday, June 18th, from 11am to 3pm at Fresh Start Growers' Supply in the back lot.

There will be plenty of mobile food to choose from (duh) as well as live music and door prizes. I like live music. I like door prizes. And you all know I like food...mobile or otherwise.

So head on out this Saturday and see what all the fuss is about. And if you go, please shoot me an email with your thoughts on the budding food truck movement here in Louisville. It has a lot of people talking, and I'd love to hear YOUR take on it!

Image courtesy: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192948724085994

No comments:

Post a Comment